Thursday 15 December 2011

Photos taken @ cousin graduation dinner

It's been so long I didn't update this blog. And now I'm gonna share something to you guys. Last Saturday was cousin bro graduation dinner, me & Domi didn't follow. We went Starbucks to online then have our dinner at MP. Spent a lot of money with him that day. *Heartache*


And what? Aunt & her family is back! The first time they came back together! I am so happy with that. Hehehe! After dinner, me & Domi went to Kopitiam (He went there just for smoke. LOL!) After that we go Syuen Hotel to have a look (The place which was cousin graduation held). Took a lot photos at there! Dom & I was the camera man/girl at there. Hahahaha!


He is calling Karwai at the Hotel ballroom! So sweet! <3


Domi!


Mommy! 


I love you, you love me, we are happy family! ;)

Gonna stop here! I will be update soon! Wait for me guys! 


-o-'

2 comments:

  1. WAITING FOR THE NEW POST!
    haha, tht pic,i mean with dominic derr arhh, ur pose mcm model 8)
    me likeyy x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Okay, I'll update soon. You still remember I've this blog. Lol. I already forget it. Actually his name is dominate :)

    ReplyDelete