Friday 2 December 2011

Hello!

Something about him again. I went his Facebook profile to have a look last day. And I saw his status. Heart breaking. I think he is in a realationship now. I wanted to know who's his gfriend. I wanted to know it badly. I think the girl is more beautiful than me. Hehehe.

Cousin brother graduation dinner will be held on next Saturday. And I don't know I should go or not. Have lunch with Dominate today, he told me don't go. He can treat me dinner and dessert that day. He wanted to treat me Haagen Dazs for my dessert. Omg! Very hesitant lor! Graduation dinner or have dinner with Dominate? 


 

 Went to Dominate house that day, and I found this cute Domo in his room. There's his name on it! 


And what? My hair is growth! Omg, I love it. Love it badly!


Quchuanqi, I hope you'll know that I am missing you every day every minute every second.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment