Tuesday 22 November 2011

Omg! I wish I have a baby sister like her!

I just came back from Mcdonald. Okay, I've been long time didn't update this blog. And what? I forget I have this blog already. Woops, sorry guys! Yesterday my aunt bring a very cute baby girl came to my house. Omg, she is very talkactive you know? I like to play with her and she want me to take photo with her! Hahahaha!


See! She's very cute right? She told me she want to take photo with Smurfs! LOL!

And here is the photo I take with her :


Fuck yea, I know my face looks very sucks & I love her smile! See! How natural her smile are!

And what? She had a mushroom hairstyle like me too! Hahahaha! We are twins! Oh well, I'm keeping my hair long now. So no one can call me mushroom already! Oh yea. But my hair looks like didn't grow up. *sigh*

Hmmm, I think I should share the photos that I take at school in the last day. 


Me and Horyan! My skin looks very white here! Hahaha!


Her face looks very sucks her! LOL!


Nah! This is for you guys! 

Okay, time to bath now. Bye! Enjoy your holiday guys! <3



-o-'

No comments:

Post a Comment