Saturday 15 October 2011

Two more days...

I started study yesterday night. Monday I'll take two B.M paper and Pendidikan Sivik. The exam really make me very very very stress!


I can't remember what the novel saying. It's freaking hard to remember you know? And I hate Malay novel fucking much! Damn bored!



Have lunch at Bercham with Ee-ee and Ben just now. And what. My brother back from Kampar yesterday. I think he is arrogant. Arrogant than before you know? Feel like himself very highclass blah blah blah ...

Kay, the two selmon fish in the picture is freaking delicious. The first one is my brother one. And I forget the sauce name. And mine? Terayaki sauce, very delicious and the selmon fish is very fresh! You guys must try it!


I follow mommy to pray this morning and I saw this little cat at the temple gate! Looks like it welcome us right? Mygoshh it is freaking cute & clever!

Kay, that's all for today. I'll blog after my final exam ( I said this many times already right? -.- ) Pray for me guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment