Tuesday 11 October 2011

I am rebellious?

The whole school only have Form2 students today & yesterday. Yess, yesterday & today, the whole school was Form2 world. Many teachers was absent. Of course, all the students will go out from the class when teacher was not in the class. Including me!

I feel boring to stay in the classroom! So, I ponteng class with my classmate - Mei Lean today. I follow her go to Form Two G to find her friend. Then? Hmmm, their teacher scold us. She called us go back to our class. But we don't. We still stay in their class. We go back to our class when the teacher start getting angry and she said us is BAD STUDENT! :/


This is my first time being accused of bad student from teacher! I am very rebellious right? Aihhhh! I know now is the time to study hard for my final exam. But I don't feel like want study now! What can I do? Looking at the notes I just feel like wanna SLEEP! URGH! Where's my reading mood?!!

I don't want to let my mommy feel
disappointed on me! SO, I will try my best in this final exam! The exam just held one week! The time will soon be over! Study hard Angela! Make an all-out effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment