Wednesday 26 October 2011

I feel bored ...

Actually the holiday is not that fun. I just can stay at home the whole week. I feel bored of this. I wanna go out with Huiyi but she is having her final exam now! I am having my holiday but she still need to do her revision, pity her. I've been long time didn't contact her. Maybe she have been forget me?But you know, all of her friends is so so so highclass. Hmm, that's not my style. And our topic is different now.

Okay, I will share some picture to you guys today. Although just have two pictures.

Here you are :


My favourite yellow! Mango paper bag as my picture background! Nice?


And my favourite orange too!

Actually, all of these cars is my brother collection. He is a cars collector. Of course, he's not collect real car. And I am planning bring all of his collects to out-shooting. But he don't want. *sigh*

-o-'

No comments:

Post a Comment