Wednesday 28 September 2011

Shopping with mommy!

Say hello with you guys again.
I update my bloggie twice today. Hehehe!
Just come back from Jusco with mommy.
Buy a short pants and a tube top at Padini.
Each cost Rm19! Not very expensive. (:


The butterfly on the pants very cute right? I like it very much.
 And the tube top got little bit sexy, so I'll wear a coat outside (:

Then we have our brunh at OH SUSHI.
Mygoshhh. There is only few of people there!


Mommy order her favourite cucumber sushi. Yum yum!


The teapot at there is very cute!


My salmon fish bento!

After brunch then go back to Jusco.
HMMMM. Then mommy buy Baskin Robbin for me.
Wednesday is Pink Day. But I forget to show them the pink item! ):
Very expensive lor!
If I didn't forget to show them the pink item the ice-cream just cost Rm12 a scoop!
BIG DIFFERENT!

Mommy use a lot of money today and my tummy is still very very full now!
I think I no need to eat dinner tonight!

-o-''

No comments:

Post a Comment