Tuesday 27 September 2011

A brand new me.

Fine, I am very moody now.
I hate my friends. They force me go shopping with them but I don't want.
They all have boyfriend accompany but how bout me?
LOL!
I am a single girl. No one wants accompany me.

And I hate shopping at Parade.
As you know, there is very very BORED.
And my mommy promise bring me to shopping today.
She said she will bring me to OH SUSHI as lunch.
After that Baskin Robbin as dessert.
Awww, I love you mommy <3

I hate people force me to do something I don't like.
HMMM. My friend give me 10 missed call this morning.
I called them back then I tell them my mommy don't let me go.
MYGOSHHH. They cover my phone you know?
They looks very angry.
Well, I don't care bout that. They always said they will accompany but THEN?
They leave me alone there. LOLs.

Better I stay at home online right?
Kay, end here. Go out with mommy later.
Have a nice day! (: (:


Outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment