Friday 13 January 2012

Some pictures!


Hello! I just came back from tuition class! Very tired looooo!
#Myfacelooksverychubbyright? :(


With my messy hair! Love it so much!


New year clothes! I really love the high waist pants so so much! I looks so slim when I wear this pants up! Hahahahaha!

10 more days then will be Chinese New Year. I am so excited! But grandma tell me a bad news this afternoon, she said that the bitch will come back Ipoh after Chinese New Year. Damn, I think mommy will be very very angry after she know this.

And what, I must go back to the kokurikulum every Saturday. I am so lazy you know? I don't want to wake up early in the morning everyday. So I already tell mommy that I won't go back to school tomorrow. Although I know I am St.John Form3 AJK. But I still very lazy. I wanted to sleep until afternoon tomorrow! Oh yeah! Then Dominate said he'll treat me Haagen Dazs tomorrow. Hahahaha! I hope he's not joking with me.

Time to go, bye!

#I'll update soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment